Our engineers handle everything, from helping you select the right equipment, to ensuring wiring is hidden where possible and provide a truly professional service. If you choose an installation service from us, this will be handled by your local engineer, giving you the best level of local service.
Our CCTV Camera Installation Services
- Home CCTV – Supply & Install Packages
Protect your home with a state of the art CCTV System with full installation Prices from £149.99
- Business CCTV – Design, Supply & Install
From 1 to 100 cameras, large or small we have a package to suit your budget Prices from £199.99
- Installation Only – ALL Brands Installed
Bought a system but need it installed? No problem – ALL brands installed.
- Upgrades to existing systems
We can undertake upgrades to older CCTV Systems – Analogue to IP/HD
If you’re serious about the security of your family or your business then taking the step to installing CCTV is one of the most important things you can ever do. Unlike many other security features that you can install, CCTV not only helps to prevent burglars, intruders and other unwelcome visitors to your property it can be of immense use in apprehending and prosecuting anyone who has tried to burgle your house.
Our CCTV installation services stretch from supplying your with the CCTV system of your choice that fits both your need and budget through to installation and training on how to use your CCTV system to its full. You can rest assured that your property’s security is in the trustworthy hands of the experts.
The Benefits of Using Professional CCTV Installation Company like CCTV.co.uk
However much you spend on your CCTV system and whether you have gone for a cheap and cheerful analogue system to a hi-tech IP CCTV system that has all the latest bells and whistles, the fact is your CCTV system is only as good as its installation. Why spend all the money of getting the right CCTV system for your needs and then spoil it by trying to fit it yourself resulting in it not functioning as it should?
Our Professional CCTV installers will ensure that:
- You have the right CCTV system for your needs, have the right cameras, recording and monitoring equipment and software. A professional CCTV technician will not install a system that they know is not suitable for your needs.
- Cameras are as visible or as discreet as you want them. For some people, they want their CCTV cameras to be discreet and hard to see whereas most people what theirs to be highly visible. That is because the very presence of CCTV cameras will put off most burglars and any other potential intruders.
- Cameras are positioned safely and are pointing in the right directions and at the right things. It is essential that your cameras are covering the areas that you need covered and there are no blind spots or bad reflections. Professional CCTV installation technicians will ensure that this is the case.
- Your budget is adhered to and you get the best CCTV installation money can by. Professional CCTV installers will give you the very finest service regardless of how much you have spent on your CCTV system and whatever type you have chosen.
- You’re viewing and storage options are all set up correctly and you have the knowledge and skills to use them effectively and to their maximum capacity. The best CCTV system is no good if you cannot use it!
Don’t take the risk of installing CCTV yourself. Call in professional CCTV installation experts and have us advise you on the best CCTV system for your needs – safely, securely and with care, ensuring it is fully working and taking care of you, your family and your property.