What we offer you:
- Full High Definition CCTV Systems
- View footage on Phone/Tablet/PC
- Crystal Clear Images during the day
- 30m Night Vision even in pitch black
- Choose how long you record for
- Professionally Installed
- 12 Month Warranty
Professionally Installed CCTV Packages for the Home
Not only does CCTV provide a great deterrent to theft and burglary – many home owners are using it to gather evidence against anti-social behaviour which is blighting many areas of the UK.
Families treat Home CCTV as an important part of the protection of their home and lifestyle – protecting themselves from intrusion.
- CCTV provides a great deterrent against theft and burglary – high profile cameras and signage used well can reduce crime significantly.
- Record continuously on a standalone Digital Video Recorder – giving you peace of mind that any activity in and around your home is being recorded.
- Infra-red Night Vision – Many systems use IR night vision to record images from completely pitch black areas of your house – such as alleyways and yards.
- View on your iPhone/iPad – We can set your CCTV System to be viewed on your Smart Phone – just ask.
Which Home CCTV Installation is right for me?
You have lots of choice when it comes what type of system to go for. A basic “no frills” home CCTV system is great for general monitoring of your home, however if you need to provide evidence in court (not everyone wishes for this) then you will need a more specific set-up – and for this we recommend a professional installation.
If you need to identify someone from your CCTV home security system, and need to present this as evidence in court – then the subject should be no less than 120% of the screen. Often this is hard to achieve with a cheap DIY CCTV System, so we recommend a professional installation. If you don’t need such evidence, you can get away with a cheaper system. Remember not to sell yourself short.
It is not only large homes that are using CCTV – many home owners are looking for the reassurance that CCTV provides them.
- Monitor your home while you are away or on holiday
- Record activity for review at a later date
- Actively deter criminals by using signage and cameras
- Keep an eye on who is visiting elderly or dependant relatives using a hidden security camera.
CCTV Cameras for Home
You can either specify wireless CCTV or a wired CCTV camera system for home, however most people opt for wired systems due to their reliability, and it’s important to remember that even wireless cameras need power cables. Ask us for advice.
CCTV on your iPhone / iPad / Mobile
Many of the systems we sell are compatible with Smart Phones. If you’d like to view your CCTV footage through your phone, let us know when you request your quote.
The ability to view CCTV footage of your home on your phone is a powerful tool – not only while you are away, but it is also very easy to see what is going on outside, at your door, behind your garage – anywhere!